[nycphp-talk] Member Management System

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:59:47 EST 2012

Take a look at CiviCRM. www.civicrm.org

It is great for handling memberships and donations.

There are versions for Drupal, Joomla and a recently released version of
WordPress. The WP plugin is still under development and does not yet have
all the features as the Joomla and Drupal versions. I have never used Civi
for ecommerce, but it could be used for it.

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw