[nycphp-talk] Programs rights and Lic etc.

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Tue Feb 5 12:57:42 EST 2013

I have a question that maybe some of you can shed some light or what your
experience with this might be or how you guys handle it. I was contacted by
a potential client that wants me to create a custom program for him, I said
not a problem, my company usually reserves all the rights an any an all
programs that we create, this particular client want to own the rights to
the program, I'm a bit hesitant as I like to keep the right to programs I
create in case I get a client that wants something similar and I just need
to modify some aspects of it making the development easier and if I get a
client that ones the exact program then I can sale it to them, how do you
guys think its the best way to go about doing this?

ER