[nycphp-talk] Programs rights and Lic etc.

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:11:46 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Edgar Reyes <ereyes at totalcreations.com>wrote:

>  I have a question that maybe some of you can shed some light or what
> your experience with this might be or how you guys handle it. I was
> contacted by a potential client that wants me to create a custom program
> for him, I said not a problem, my company usually reserves all the rights
> an any an all programs that we create, this particular client want to own
> the rights to the program, I’m a bit hesitant as I like to keep the right
> to programs I create in case I get a client that wants something similar
> and I just need to modify some aspects of it making the development easier
> and if I get a client that ones the exact program then I can sale it to
> them, how do you guys think its the best way to go about doing this?****
>
> ** **
>
> ER****

Photographers like my wife provide two prices; a much higher rate if the
client gets all rights to the work. Give them the offer, and let them know
that you don't share information on business details with competitors. The
code blocks will likely only be 10% or so unique, won't they?

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>