[nycphp-talk] Programs rights and Lic etc.

Chuck Reeves chuck.reeves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:20:42 EST 2013

You need to define what is owned.  Is it an algorithm that will help him
get a %2 return on stocks or is it just an eCommerce and he is talking
about owning the assets and have access to the code?

I normally tell my clients that there will be a copy of the code isolated
in my own environment to help speed development (its a pain when you have
to wait 3 days on a project to get started because you have to wait for ops
to set up a vhost).  I give them access to the repo on CVS so they can see
the code and have complete access to it at all times.

*Chuck Reeves*
President
631.374.0772
*MANCHUCK* | www.manchuck.com