[nycphp-talk] PHP Frameworks

Brent Baisley brenttech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:59:29 EST 2013

Agreed. Personally I would like to see a cross section of frameworks and methods. Symfony2, ZF2, Laravel are all in the same "enterprise" category. It would be educational to have some microframeworks (i.e. Slim, Silex) for comparison. Perhaps even gong so far as to have frameworks that use push vs. pull (components) for the View layer, and url dispatch vs traversal for routing. Just to show different techniques.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_application_framework