[nycphp-talk] MODX Meetup in NJ & Lena

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Sat Feb 16 21:49:26 EST 2013

Good evening,

Recently MODX (http://modx.com/) launched a new Ambassador Program.  The
goal of the program is to grow the MODX community by empowering local
organizers to create groups and meet ups to discuss MODX.  I was invite to
be an Ambassador. So, as a friendly open source organizer and supporter I
accepted.

I have created a meetup group so that we can organize local meetings:
http://www.meetup.com/New-Jersey-MODX-Developers-Gather-Drink-Share-Be-Merry
/.  My goal is to run the meetings in Northern NJ.  I can also run meetings
in Manhattan, if there is enough desire.

Hans and Daniel, I would be happy to give a presentation on MODX to the
group, if it has been a while since one was delivered.  We are using MODX
for a broad spectrum of projects for start-ups through Fortune 500
companies.

For those of you that don't know, MODX is the best Open Source PHP Content
Management System and Framework around.  We have been using it for about 5
years and we love it.

/**  New topic  **/

As many of you know, my companies Cyber X Designs and Arteric sponsor open
source/tech events in and around NYC.  Recently, we sponsored the NY Tech
Holiday Party.

This year we are sponsoring http://www.leandayux.com/ which is happening on
March 1, 2013 downtown.  The 1 day conference is focused on implementing
lean startup and lean UX in the enterprise.  As a sponsor, they have asked
us to reach out to our network to raise awareness about the conference and
help drive ticket sales.  If you would like to attend, please contact me.
It may be possible to get discounted tickets.

I went to the conference last year and it was very good and a great value!

Warmest regards,
Hans

---
Hans C. Kaspersetz, President
Cyber X Designs  & Arteric

Office: 201-558-7929
http://www.cyberxdesigns.com
http://arteric.com
145 Rochelle Ave, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662