[nycphp-talk] Semi-OT: Is there a scale for language competency?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 08:51:44 EDT 2013

Not that I'm looking for a job right now, but there's always the future. Is
there a reasonably common scale for saying how good you are with a
programming language? Something more than "Rate yourself on a 1-10" scale.

In my case I can read several and am trying to improve a couple. It would
be nice to be able to concretely convey my skills. Of course, that doesn't
really cover related skills like version control, SDLC, etc...

Thoughts?

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>