[nycphp-talk] Semi-OT: Is there a scale for language competency?

Lester Leong lester.bleong at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:01:06 EDT 2013

Not sure, but there was a time when I wanted to improve 3 languages at once
for an interview and came up with a scheme to test myself. Something along
the lines of percentage of the standard library one can recite from
scratch, and implementing the same set of algorithms and data structures
without looking at the documentation.