[nycphp-talk] GIT!

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 13:15:36 EDT 2013

On 06/23/2013 10:19 AM, Daniel Convissor wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:27:15AM -0400, Hans Z wrote:
>> Sorry, but the emperor has no clothes,
>
> Hans, have you checked in the mirror? :)
>
> See you,
>
> --Dan

Uhh...no visuals...please!   :)

It sounds like Git is built for large, multi-branch projects like the
Linux kernel. For which it was built.

One idea might be to put up a PHundamental for those of us about to
propose *any* version control with teams we support.  I'm on other teams
that use Git and my skills are lacking; seeing the larger picture might
help things click.

Leam