[nycphp-talk] MODXpo: Cologne, Germany - November 2013

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue Sep 17 06:48:22 EDT 2013

On 9/17/2013 1:24 AM, Hans C. Kaspersetz wrote:
> Good evening everyone,
>
> As some of you know, I am a MODX Ambassador thus it is my responsibility to
> evangelize occasionally and spread the word.   MODX is holding  conference in
> Germany this year and some of you might want to attend.
>
> Join as many as 300 MODXers from around the world and members of the MODX team
> in Cologne, Germany on November 1 and 2, for two full days of MODX at MODXpo
> 2013 <http://2013.modxpo.eu/>.

Ah, Cologne...I grew up in that region. I wish I could go...*sigh*
Just be advised that November 1st is a holiday (All Hallow's Day) and shops
are closed and public transit is on Sunday schedule.
Have a good conference and drink not too much Kölsch! Uh, and if you are
hungry for chicken don't order a "half chicken" (Halve Hahn), because that is
a cheese sandwich in Cologne.

David