[nycphp-talk] Relax your password rules

Pierpaolo D'Aimmo daimmo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:07:07 EDT 2014

I had issues with FB authentication when trying to login from a mobile.
Last time it happened it was with Grooveshark. I created the account with a
FB login from a desktop, then tried to login on mobile and it was
impossible, since their mobile interface doesn't use FB login.

Pierpaolo D'Aimmo
+1 201 892 1270
daimmo at gmail.com