[nycphp-talk] Relax your password rules

Bill Patterson bill.patterson1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 17:10:11 EDT 2014

I was once scammed by a site proporting to be using my facebook account
and requiring my facebook user name and password.  I thought I'd smell
those situations by now but missed that one until my sister noticed some
things originating from my facebook account that weren't like anything
I'd send.  Caveat user.