[mambo] Re: Comparison Help Needed

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:25:42 EDT 2005

On the subject of compatibility, yet another of the core developers
has just bought a dual G5, and that is our graphics guru. So if there
are any warts on the Macintosh side, I suspect I will be hearing all
about it on IRC...

With the solid support on firefox (I have never had a problem with
firefox and mambo, on ANY platform), it is hard for me to believe that
Mozilla is a significant issue. I'll install it myself and test from
time to time to make sure, but I would wager that most Mozilla issues
are either version-related, or tied to the implementation on a
particular platform.

Basically, I need:
* operating system version
* browser version
* exact step that causes the glitch

I'll file the bug reports myself even, but I need those three things
in order to reproduce.

-- Mitch