[mambo] MySQL username/password problem on Mac.

leam leam at reuel.net
Fri Mar 18 11:00:09 EST 2005

That particular pw is a bad one, it is just alpha characters. I'll go
over the stuff tonight or in the AM and make sure everything is running
like it should.

Of course, we may have nice weather for the weekend...

ciao!

leam

> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:58:34 -0500, leam at reuel.net <leam at reuel.net> wrote:
> >
> > During the Mambo install, at the database part, I enter the username
and password and I get a "Passwrod or username" is invalid. I tried the
root user, and I tried going from "localhost" to the machines name. Yes,
Mitch, I tried a different browser...I think...  :)