[mambo] Re: mambo Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Norman O'Neil norman.on at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:05:03 EST 2005

I would like the old functionality of the Module in content bot that
was written for 4.5 1.0.9. This allowed you to call a module into
content by its title like {modulebot module=sumoduletitle right}. The
current capability of calling a template position into content while
nice doesn't allow me to randomly call in different modules which I use
to call in ads.