[joomla] Joomla meetings, your feedback needed

Dan dan at muchospanish.com
Mon Aug 13 09:06:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the info. I filled out your survey about presentations. I use
a template club, just because I don't know how to write a template. I've
learned enough to make some adjustments to templates. It's true that there
end up being sites that look very similar.

Anyway, I'll see you on the 23rd, then.

Dan