[joomla] Joomla Day in NYC this October?

David A. Roth rothmail at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 02:17:38 EDT 2007

It was fun meeting and hanging out with everyone last Thursday night
with the NetBSD/NYPHP and Joomla folks. I think I was told that there
is going to be a Joomla Day October 13th, 2007 in NYC. However, I
have been unable to find any information about this. I am likely
looking in the wrong places. If someone could point me in the right
direction that would be great!

Thanks again to Gary Mort for putting the Joomla meetings together. I
am looking forward to attending them.

David Roth
rothmail at comcast.net
NJ/NYC