[joomla] Trying to get "From Scratch" template to have a menu like SolarFlare's template Main Menu

WP1 wpage1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:40:14 EST 2007

Hi!

Thanks for responding Mitch!

My problem is, I cannot figure out what code in the CSS should be
written to affect this type of menu.  I understand enough CSS to write
the code but I am having a disconnect with which class/id affects this
type of menu.  Maybe I will just try a cut and paste CSS from the
SolarFlare template that has a similar menu in the template.  I might
be able to use it as an example.  Will post the results here.

WP1
--
Webbing Along!!