[joomla] Template structure

Ben Hornedo benny at hornedo.com
Tue Nov 13 16:14:46 EST 2007

You can overcome SOME of the table use by using the additional "style"
parameter when calling mosLoadModules(). This will only change how JOOMLA
wraps the modules; the modules' output is dependent on how it was developed.
If the module developer used only tables for the module output, you will
still see the tables.

As far as I know.

Thank you,

Ben