[joomla] Joomla questions

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:57:05 EDT 2008

Good grief, what a silly question.

*spacemonkey ducks under desk as the entire list throws tomatoes at him

Ok, seriously now. Here's a good place to start looking:

    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,listcats/cat_id,1790/Itemid,35/

Ultimately you need to decide if you're going with Joomla 1.0 or 1.5,
as your options are different depending on that decision. There are
many folks on this list that probably have more experience than I
using one or more of these extensions, as I tend to spend most of my
time (if not all) under the hood at the framework level.

Anyone else out there with experience doing this?

-- Mitch