[joomla] Chrome: wow...just.....wow

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:16:58 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Sean Scott <therealsrs at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had the same feeling when I first started using it. But after a few
> months it did eventually slow down. I also found that Chrome doesn't handle
> multiple tabs as well as Firefox.

I strongly suspect that at the end of the next few weeks I will go back to
Firefox as I am a creature of habit and I LIKE Firefox.   My recollection is
that I moved from Firefox to Opera because of the tab function which was
important enough for me to switch.  Once Firefox got a tab function, I moved
back.

Chrome is fast.....  and I will use it for when I need speed[backend admin,
quickly checking a page, etc] but I'm just not sure I can make it my main
browser yet.

Firebug is a BIG complaint.  The other one is I just /like/ the way Firefox
looks.