[joomla] Chrome: wow...just.....wow

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:31:21 EST 2010

I tried Chrome just last weekend, and found it ugly and clunky. I find
Firefox a memory hog (even with a clean .firefox/.mozilla folder) and
it takes forever to load. Safari fires up wicked fast and just feels
"right".

I suppose I am a creature of habit as well but I would be actively
looking for a replacement if I found Safari that lacking, and I really
don't. I use Firefox for those companies who were stupid enough to
hire 13 year olds for their corporate sites - banks, I'm looking at
YOU - and their insipid "sorry you have to use IE or Firefox or our
crummy little $15 website won't work" error popups.

Actually really digging the HTML5 stuff that is starting to pop up out
there, especially on Safari.

-- Mitch