[joomla] Arguements to modules from pramas.ini

Chris TheEnd chris at theendrecords.com
Tue Mar 23 15:05:36 EDT 2010

 So I have an interesting problem.

I have a websites I develop on for a record label.  So there are many  Band/Artist pages on the sites.  I have run into a problem where i need to have lots of modules for each page and it is getting really annoying. publishing 20 of the same modules, with just a different section selected.

Basically each Band page, has a widget for twitter, and content items by section, photos  with a keyword etc. I am looking into a way where i could just have a few values passed by the template, where 1 module would pick up that  one value for instance if i had a twitter user name passed to a module  on load dynamically. it is a lot of repeating  and everytime i do this i know i have a bad design.

Can anyone offer some advice, or point me in the right direction for this type of problem?

Chris