[joomla] Need Yootheme Template Alternative

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 12:22:30 EDT 2011

Is this a 1.7 site?  Have you tried YooTheme's tooltip with the module set to use plugins?

I am using a plugin called Pure CSS tooltip with a Yootheme template and I've used it in a module in 1.7.

An alternative to YooTheme's dropdown menu is a module called Maxi Menu CK that will take your menu and do all kinds of dropdown tricks.