[joomla] RocketTheme: use it with moderation

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Tue Feb 22 18:44:56 EST 2011

with a number of the modules they used they can't bundle them - there is a list to download other tools - and that's not a fault of RT...

there are a whole bunch of RT modules as well that should be installed too - did you download the included ones from the downloads page?

--
Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181