[joomla] RocketTheme: use it with moderation

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Wed Feb 23 18:30:01 EST 2011

makes sense! if i can ever bee of any help just give me a call or email! I guess i've just gotten used to those quirks that i don't even think about it.

--
Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181