[joomla] Reminder about tomorrow's Joomla NYC monthly meeting and election time is coming

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:06:05 EDT 2011

This is a second reminder to let you all know that the Joomla NYC meeting is
tomorrow at 6:30 PM at our usual spot, Lincoln Center at 146 West 65th
Street.

This month's theme is Joomla 1.7. Come and share your experiences.

I also want to remind everyone that the year is quickly coming to a close,
which means Joomla NYC board of director nominations. We will discuss this
briefly at the meeting. If you are interested in becoming a board member,
please attend the meeting or contact me.

We have not set the date for nominations and elections yet, but we are
interested in knowing who is interested.

Being on the board of Joomla NYC is a great opportunity to make new friends
and help promote this great open source CMS. I have had a great time serving
as president.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

All best,

Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"The most important thing that I learned from Steve is to always follow your
heart. He believed that the only way to do truly great work is to adore what
you are doing." - Andy Hertzfeld, member of original Macintosh team.