[joomla] Special SWAG alert! Joomla NYC September meeting

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:12:32 EDT 2011

Hi Gang,

I have been scrambling to come up with some great swag to give away at the
Joomla NYC meeting this Thursday. As you know, we usually give away the
latest Joomla books and memberships to the excellent online video training
at JoomlaTraining.com

But this month, we have something very special to give away.

One lucky Joomla NYC meeting attendee will win a one-day intensive Joomla
training course from JoomlaTraining.com / OStraining.com and taught by
fellow Joomla NYC member, Laura Gordon. A $349 value.

The day-long training takes place in NYC on either Tuesday, Sept. 20 for
beginners or on Wednesday, Sept. 21 for intermediates. The winner will have
their choice of day.

To be eligible to win, you must attend the September Joomla NYC meeting this
Thursday. The winner is also the only one who can use this training. This
prize CANNOT be given away to clients, friends, relatives, neighbors, etc.
In a nutshell, if you win, you go.

As most members know, Laura Gordon is a veteran Joomla developer and one of
the nation's best Joomla instructors. She spent many years teaching
corporate types how to use Oracle databases, and has since started her own
company, RytechSites.com, specializing in Joomla websites. She has been
working with Joomla since version 1.0.

If you cannot make the meeting and are interested in taking a one-day
course, there are a few spots available. Visit
http://www.joomlatraining.com/new-york/ or
http://www.joomlatraining.com/new-york-intermediate/

I also want to thank JoomlaTraining.com (also known as OSTraining.com) for
supplying this great prize and for sponsoring the monthly Joomla NYC
meetings.

FYI: For those you haven't read my earlier message, the September Joomla NYC
Meeting is this Thursday, Sept. 8 at 6:30 PM at 146 West 65th Street. Visit
www.joomlanyc.org for directions.

Hope to see y'all on Thursday!

- - - Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
ph: 914-661-0040

"If you want to greatly increase your chance of success, double your rate of
failure." - Tom Watson, founder of IBM.