[joomla] NYPHP.org

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Fri Apr 27 14:27:56 EDT 2012

One nice aspect of having a Google group is the web interface. That is, we
can easily look up and link to/reference other conversations. I've found
that to be an invaluable way to find lost knowledge.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain