[joomla] Access Joomla and K2 component admin via android mobile phone

Kenny Berwager kenny at whyknott.com
Thu Feb 16 12:08:31 EST 2012

Hello-
Question for everyone.....I have a client who wants to access his Joomla admin via an Android mobile phone. He wants to upload photos to his gallery and create articles etc. His site uses prodominately K2 component rather than the Joomla core. Do you have any extension recommendation I can use for this client or will this need to be custom programmed? I found several free extensions but nothing with K2 support so far.

Kenny Berwager
Art Director
Whyknott Advertising
1204 High St., Hanover