[joomla] Send registration email but without the password

brynk brynk at joomlaconnections.com
Fri Jun 22 13:39:19 EDT 2012

Matt,

Thank You but I tried to edit the en-GB.com_users.ini (it is not
"user.ini").

If you take " %s\n\nUsername: %s\nPassword: %s\n\n\n" (located in that
file) and remove any of the "%s\n\n\n" variables. Joomla CMS will not
send the email. It seems to just fail. I assume it is something to do
with the coding and perhaps an array of values. At least when I tried
it. Perhaps I will try again.

Seems as if there is not much on this topic out on the Net yet I would
think it is not new ground to be covered. Is this some kind of BIG
secret that only money will loosen ones lips or fingers?

LOL
Bob Rynkiewicz

Joomla Connections
Robert P. Rynkiewicz