[joomla] Google Results & Keywords - How do I get listed?

Paul Hoffman floorguy05 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 21:00:36 EST 2012

A few suggestions for  some seo help

1) use article directorys  and post original quality articles with a link to the site( or even a page of the site)
 link the keywords

 2) make a few web 2.0   posts  that link with keywords to your site !

 3) maybe adjust some of your keywords use Google adword tool it may help also ,I would also place in a better order  most important to least important

These are your keywords from the view source :
larp,nj,pa,ny,nyc,new jersey, new york, new york city,pennsylvania,game,fantasy,role playing,knight realms,knight,realms

4)   join a few Game  forums and  post a bit  get into some conversations( most forums allow a signature link and even a link in your profile (  even if link is a no follow  G sees it !)( also if not allowed a signature link  no need to join)

5) trade a link with other sites in that niche

6)  search for a  few gaming link directories( must be niche specific and do not do a recipriacal link ( google not like)

Hope that helps and also  Google is slow so be patiant  do not expect it overnite or in a week or 2