[joomla] What's a good SEO / SEF tool for Joomla 2.5?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Mon Nov 19 18:10:55 EST 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

When I need to use a SEF extension, I turn to MijoSEF. I've used a number
of the well known ones, and MijoSEF works great (better?) and the support
is very good. It is true that you need to buy extension specific plugins,
for non-core extensions, but only if you want MijoSEF to interact with that
extension. If you don't buy their extension plugins, you can configure
MijoSEF so that those extensions use core SEF URLs instead.

Best,

Matt

Sent from my phone that uses an open source operating system.