Installing ZendStudio_Server. Anybody know how?

charles at softwareprototypes.com charles at softwareprototypes.com
Thu May 23 14:45:46 EDT 2002

Hi,

I bought ZendStudio 2.0 Client & Server. While I was able to install
_Client stuff without a hitch,  the _Server is proving to be a bear
to install on my slackware-8 box.

Basically their installer (a perl script) sucks. It asks questions
that I can't figure out or can't find/disambiguate the right answer
to. (I do "find / -name '<whatever>' -print" and come up with X
answers, which one am I supposed to use?)

End result... I've wasted my money for want of some explanations.

Does anybody want to earn my eternal gratitude, some nosh &
brewskies, coming to my house in Jersey City and helping me with this
recalcitrant install?

-Charles-A.