[nycphp-talk] Database code solutions

Chris Snyder csnyder at chxo.com
Tue Aug 12 16:57:05 EDT 2003

I'm sure there are some great classes out there for this, but if you've
already written the code so many times, why not write your own class or
functions that duplicate what you already do? Even if you are still
writing out the SQL for each query, you can consolidate a lot of the
code around it and save an awful lot of time.

    chris.