[nycphp-talk] PHP bulletin board, a new order, suggestions?

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Sat Dec 6 17:32:07 EST 2003

fudforum has a very interesting mailing list/newsgroup integration thing.

Also, what about having a mailing list like Mailman, with some nice
archiving programs running (mhonarc, etc), and have a web-to-mail script
to allow browsers to participate. I know there can be security issues
with allowing people to send mail through web pages, but could be done.

Josh