[nycphp-talk] Looking for PHP help desk system

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Dec 10 22:36:47 EST 2003

I haven't tried it yet (tried everything else under the sun) for osCommerce:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,936

-snip-
* A completely new and updated support ticketing system for use with osc 2.2
* Includes, support for multi admins, multi department, multi status, multi priority, multi langauge
* Full ticket management admin consol, with ticket history
* Full ticket history on customer side is displayed
-snip-

- jon