[nycphp-talk] <script language="php">

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Feb 7 12:49:56 EST 2003

I've seen tutorials and such on xml / xsl, and I've seen it live at
trip.com which impressed me as that was implemented at least 6 months
ago.  I just spent 4 days on a basic xml class (yes I know they're out
there, but that's no good for learning ;) ) Have any of you had
experience creating entire sites with xml / xsl.  I've been incredibly
interested in the solution for a while, but I'm worried about how it
works on browsers and general dev experience..

Any stories, comments or recommendations about it?

Mark