[nycphp-talk] Denying multiple logins to restricted pages

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Feb 26 16:34:39 EST 2003

Your best bet is to use session handling with a database to create an AAA
type of system and have the session handler modify the log in and out flags
of a user ...

For more info ...

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php

When the 2nd user attempts to write a session check to make sure they are
not already logged in w/ other credentials.

- Jon