[nycphp-talk] virtual host;review posts?

David Mintz dmintz at panix.com
Wed Oct 22 00:02:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, deedee wrote:

> please dont take offense Jon but we just discussed the setup of virtual host
> about 2 weeks ago... we recently had more than 18 posts on how to set up
> virtual host including links to apache website
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/ and our own
> http://phundamental.nyphp.org  (check the nytalk archives around oct 6
> through oct 8).
<snip />

I thought he was talking specifically about running PHP 4 and PHP 5 at the
same time, which I don't think we talked about. Or did we? (Did I review
the archives? No, sorry. Too busy watching the World Series. (-: )

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/
Email: See http://dmintzweb.com/whitelist.php first!

	"Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?"

		Sopranos 24:17