[nycphp-talk] Regular Expressions Helper available (alpha ver)

John Lacey jlacey at att.net
Sat Apr 24 16:22:28 EDT 2004

Jayesh Sheth wrote:

> I will add support for Perl-style ones soon, add a whole sampling of
> built-in expressions for testing (including email address validation,
> phone number validation, etc).
>
> I will also clean up the code for the future versions since this was
> quickly thrown together out of the need to learn regexes.

Jay,

You may want to check out this nice little program for learning
Perl-compatible regex

http://weitz.de/regex-coach/

"The Regex Coach is a graphical application for Linux and
Windows which can be used to experiment with (Perl-compatible)
regular expressions interactively. It has the following features..."

John