[nycphp-talk] Site Quote Paranoia

Jose Villegas jv_nyphp at duikerbok.com
Wed Aug 11 16:25:51 EDT 2004

What about saying "I charge x for y". If I can put this on my website,
is it any different than telling people on a mailing list? Membership
on this list isn't restricted, so if a customer were curious, they
could always sign up and see what developers are talking about.
Similarly, a customer can write me and ask, "how much do you charge for
y?" How different is this if I go on this list and ask, "How much do
you all charge for y?" After all, we are all each other's potential
customers/clients.

-jose