[nycphp-talk] Site Quote Paranoia

Chris Hubbard chubbard at next-online.net
Wed Aug 11 18:07:16 EDT 2004

Mind you there's a huge difference between discussing how you determine
what you charge, versus working collaboratively to set prices that we
informally agree to use.

It's the collusion that is the problem, not the dissemination of
information, especially in an industry that hasn't gone through rounds
of aggregation, like ours.

If there were two developers, then yes, it would be a problem.

chris