[nycphp-talk] job: developers and designers needed

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Sat Aug 21 10:45:49 EDT 2004

Chris Shiflett writes:
> ... We don't need
> to be talking about charters and policies when someone is
> looking to hire a PHP developer and uses the wrong list.

When I have posted something objectionable
to various lists in the past (typically
inadvertently posting in HTML to a list
that prefers plain text), I would sometimes
receive an off-list note from a list member
explaining to me my error.

Nobody on the list wanted to be needlessly
reminded of something they already knew --
that they would rather have plain text posts.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com