[nycphp-talk] WAMP on a new XP box with SP2 possible?

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sun Dec 19 13:48:27 EST 2004

Mitch:

I'm running Apache (1.3.x) and PHP (as CGI) on XP _PRO_ SP2 without a
problem.  Though, I'm using Zone Alarm as my firewall, not Windows
Firewall.

Anything differ with you from the above beside the firewall?  If not,
disconnect from the network, disable the firewall and see what
happens.

I'm assuming Apache starts okay and stays running and PHP works fine
from the command line.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/