[nycphp-talk] Custom Form Fields

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Jan 30 10:24:51 EST 2004

I've been tossing about a similar idea, although since the majority of my
clients are designers, it's really important for me to allow the client full
control over the html of the forms.  I posted an example of a prototype for
allowing that recently.

http://www.enobrev.com/form/

I think such a system should be built that would allow anywhere from full
form generation to simply data handling, while giving the designer full
control of display.

I've given clients solutions in the past involving a sepereate table with a
whole mishmosh of dependencies.  It would be great to come up wth a good
generic solution.

Mark