[nycphp-talk] Posting data to PayPal from a script using sockets

Susan Shemin shemin.sr at verizon.net
Thu Jun 10 02:27:35 EDT 2004

I also did not use the PayPal Development Kit.  I develop with Dreamweaver,
and there is a free PHP extension in Dreamweaver for PayPal at:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?view=sn121&extID=549082#loc=en_us&view=sn121&extID=549082&viewName=Dreamweaver%20Extension&avm=1

Webassist.com is the company that makes the extension.

It works wonderfully.  The data is in your database, and the webpage
connects to PayPal to handle the transaction.  In the code you put the
returning webpage (thank you...) you want your customer to come back to, so
the customer can continue on your site when the transaction is finished.

Susan