[nycphp-talk] Zend PHP Certification

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Jun 18 09:28:18 EDT 2004

lol ... someone with a "Bachelor of Science in BSing"?

i need to get my resume to your human relations department as soon as possible ...

j/k!

i think the certs are fair and justifiable, not only that but failing them proves to be
quite educational beleive it or not, i learned more from failing the 1st sun java cert,
alot that i never went back to take it again (half regretable).  call it cheap man's
college degree or whatever but they can work wonders for some people :-)

- jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47