[nycphp-talk] [OT] Virtual Dedicated Servers

Matthew Terenzio webmaster at localnotion.com
Sat Nov 6 09:37:14 EST 2004

> So the real question is why would anyone want to use a virtual
> dedicated server when you can get a real dedicated server for about
> the same price?
That is generally not the case. I did see that serverpronto had a
dedicated server for $30, the lowest I've ever seen and a price that
low even scares me a little.
But I've had a Virtual Private Server for $10 a month. Root access for
$10 a month! Please point me to the Dedicated server for that price,
I'll take ten.

Matt