[nycphp-talk] [OT] Unlimited Free Gmail accounts - if you know this trick!

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 16:26:09 EDT 2004

so let me ask this, if you are sick of OT posts about gmail, why would
you create a new one like this rather than reply to one that is
already started?

Sorry i dont mean to be rude, but why complain if you are going to do
this yourself...

I must admin i was the one to start the gmail thread, i will not post
anything else about gmail because it looks like people are mangling
the headers or changing the subjects to make things crazy.

If anyone wants a gmail account in the future please contact me OFF
LIST using codebowl at gmail.com and if i have any invites i will invite
you.

To everyone on the list

I apologize for starting this thread it seems to have done nothing
more than cause problems ;)

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions